Tuesday, August 17, 2010

So out of order

So there are a couple other posts we'd like to get out, but they are bigger than this one, so I'm sticking with the easy stuff first.



Mom and Dad were up to visit on Friday while picking Hunter up for his trip to their house. While they were here, the discussion was spent on cameras. Nicole is looking for a new camera that will take amazing pictures. I suggested she should just be a better photographer. Her response was that we need a new camera (there may have been other words to express her delight in my opinion but they aren't important here).




That said, Dad left us one of his cameras to play with. Of course which camera we purchase is totally up to Nicole and I support her decision 100%. I can't help but think maybe a better camera does make you a better photographer.




No comments:

Post a Comment