Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I think I can almost see the end .. or is that the start

I was so close to getting started.  I thought everything was in order, I just had to measure my windows for the plan.  I didn't bother with this earlier because I just assumed people put windows in that would be to code.  Seems I was incorrect in that.  So more changes to the plan and a bunch of calls out to get estimates on cutting in new larger windows to the basement.  It'll be interesting to see how much sunshine you can buy for $3000.

So we'll see if we can start next weekend or not.  We need to get home to Medicine Hat to visit and make spaghetti sauce, and we need to get to Edmonton to visit our new niece Madeline (arrived Oct 18 at around 6:30p), and Nicole wants the baby's room painted.

Side note:  I've been Edmonton free for almost two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment