Friday, February 4, 2011

Are we there yet?

Not quite!  39 weeks as of yesterday and Scooter has taken up every square inch of my belly.  Now limbs are trying to push their way out the front and sides; I'm guessing this means Scooter hasn't quite found the exit yet.  I am having a hard time believing that by the end of next week (let's all cross our fingers), there will be a baby in our arms.  I am so excited as we are so close to the end.  We are ready for Scooter's arrival, down to the baby seat installed in the car and the overnight bag for the hospital packed.  All we can do now is wait... This might be the hardest part yet!

We had a number of visitors last week.  My Mom and Dad came for a couple days at the beginning of the week.  Then over the weekend, Dan, Tina and Madeleine came for a visit.  Julien also came for a night and then we all had brunch on Sunday with Nat, Jen, Shea and Tova.  It was a full house with a lot of little girls!  We enjoyed visiting with everyone and are thankful for such a wonderful and supportive family.  I can`t wait for Scooter to get to meet each and every one of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment